Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for process, automation, or instrumentation engineers and system integrators who will be developing, configuring, and using applications on a Proficy Historian system.
$1500 billed in advance with Check, Credit Card or Purchase Order
- Understand architecture communication between Proficy Historian Servers and Proficy Historian Client nodes.
- Configure Proficy Historian using the Proficy Historian Administrator.
- Configure Proficy Historian Data Collectors, including the Simulation collector, OPC collector, File collector and Windows Performance collector.
- Manage and configure data stores and archives.
- View collected data using the Excel Add-In Client.
- Launch and use the Proficy Historian Analysis web client.
- Configure the Proficy Historian OLE DB Provider.
- Design and build a Proficy Historian security strategy.
- Use a variety of Proficy Historian utilities and Operating System administrative options to troubleshoot the system.
Facility Information, Policies & Additional Information:
Please select your location below for detailed facility information, local hotel accommodations, and directions:
Training will begin at 8:30 am and run to approximately 4:30 pm. Office doors open at 8:00 am, and morning pastries, lunch, and snacks will be provided throughout the day. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions, and we will be more than happy to accommodate them.
Wireless internet will be available, and all training laptops, equipment, and materials will be provided.
Cancellation Policy: If your plans or budgets change, you may cancel your registration up to 15 calendar days prior to the start of the course without incurring a cancellation or rescheduling fee. Limited enrollment requires us to charge up to 75% of the tuition for cancellations received within 14 days of the scheduled start date. 100% of the tuition will be charged for a failure to attend without 24-hour notice, or for leaving a class prematurely.
GE Intelligent Platforms and AutomaTech reserve the right to cancel a class at least 2 weeks prior to the course's start date. In this event of a cancellation, you will be notified immediately and a full refund of the course tuition will be provided. GE Intelligent Platforms and AutomaTech are NOT responsible for any non-refundable travel arrangements.
Substitutions are accepted until the first day of class and free of charge. Please email email@example.com confirm your substitution.
Student Travel & Living Expenses are the responsibility of the customer and are not included as part of your tuition fee. GE Intelligent Platforms and AutomaTech reserves the right to cancel a class at least 2 weeks prior to the course's start date. In the event of a cancellation, GE intelligent Platforms and AutomaTech are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any travel-related expenses and/or non-refundable airline tickets. Therefore, we encourage you NOT to make any non-refundable travel arrangements more than 2 weeks in advance of the training class.